- Planning for publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations, articles, press releases and social media posts.
- Responds to requests for information from the media.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press and related organisations.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with consumers, community and public interest groups.
Work with the team to identify trends and evaluate advertising to determine whether it is in sync with the organisation’s public relations efforts.
- Proficient in written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Good at outreaching media and publications.
- Digital media skills include graphic design, video editing and blog administration.
- Active and good at building up social media influence
- Opportunity to convert to a full-time employee