Responsible for conducting risk-based audits, which encompasses key business and financial processes as per the annual audit plan. An active involvement in strategic and special reviews is also expected to ensure business initiatives and activities are always in compliance with internal & external regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the preparation of annual risk assessment, audit programs and execution of reviews.
- Prepare draft audit reports with findings/observations clearly explained and documented.
- Resolve and follow-up with business owners on the reported findings and the corresponding action plan to ensure objectives are achieved efficiently and effectively.
- Provide feasible recommendations for business improvement(s).
- Contribute actively to the Internal Audit function by advocating the leading practices in the industry to ensure high level of competency and capability.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments, which include but not limited to special reviews as and when required by Head of Internal Audit.
- Participate in projects deemed fit by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Degree or a professional qualification in Finance or Accountancy
- Membership with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or any other recognised professional body
- Possess at least 4 years working experience in internal audit, accounting firm or fast moving consumer good environment.
- Possess a high level of integrity with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the regulations and reporting requirements of a public listed company
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAP processes
- Familiar with corporate governance and compliance practices
- Well versed in all Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Confident, resourceful, analytical and innovative.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English. Proficiency in other languages is an added advantage.
Shah Alam, Selangor
Part time / Full time
Friday ; 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified