Be part of Hilti’s Global IT team for Marketing and Sales solutions where you will be working in 2 tier ERP environment, they are S/4 HANA which is one of the largest S/4 HANA implementations in the world, and SAP Business By Design which is a cloud-based ERP. Our solutions enable efficient and accurate processing of customer orders from multiple channels (account managers, Hilti stores, e-business, and customer service) streamlining and consolidating orders to solid core ERP systems (S/4 HANA and Business By Design).
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
As a Digital Business Analyst – SD (Order Entry Solutions), you will identify the business partners’ actual needs and gather and refine business requirements. You will implement Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques/technologies including user-centricity, responsive design, and cloud/on-premise solutions together with quality assurance and documentation of the solutions. You will evaluate potential IT solutions based on business demand and assess the economic and operational feasibility of implementation. Based on a user-centric approach and in close partnership with respective service providers, you will drive the design and implementation of long-term solutions in alignment with company strategy in driving customer engagement.
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.0 (> 3.5 for fresh graduates) or similar grading is a must.
- Order entry/processing process understanding and willingness to learn how we use IT in Marketing and Sales
- SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Business By Design SD Module experience (either one or both) is an added advantage
- A strong personality and focus on achieving results
- Willingness to embrace new ideas, methodologies, and different technologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills