- Energetic and enthusiastic, enjoy working with pre-school children aged 2 to 6 years and passionate about their holistic development.
- Committed in nurturing children with great responsibility, love and affection.
- Planning/Assist in planning curriculum activities for the children.
- Executing and engaging the daily developmental and care giving duties for the children.
- Relationship building with children and their families.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood Education/ Psychology/ Education/ KAP with childcare experiences or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply. Training and coaching will be provided.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English or Mandarin
- No. of Vacancies: 8 slots
- Locations: either Ara Damansara, USJ, Denai Alam or Setia Alam