As the Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be working on the strategic project ‘Evolution’ – one of the biggest IT projects in Hilti adopting an opportunity-oriented selling approach and enabling digital-physical customer interactions seamlessly on SalesForce.com. You will be partnering with Hilti global team to ensure our solutions are scalable and reliable in the interaction with our customers.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will actively engage with cross-functional teams and work closely with strategic counterparts to ensure the successes of Engagement Marketing at Hilti. You will bridge the technical and business worlds as you define and design test cases to be executed on our testing platform.
You will work in a QA team operating and further develop the test system you include all aspects of UX, security and performance into your test definition and execution. Ultimately, together with the team you will monitor all stages of software development and configuration to identify and resolve malfunctions to meet our quality standards.
In our cross-functional team, you can demonstrate an ability to work within a challenging and fast-moving environment to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.5 or similar grading is a must.
Ph.D. will be an advantage.
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication / convincing skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things – Strong ability to pick up new technical topics quickly and apply them to assignments.
- Strong result orientation. You are resilient in delivering and able to work under the conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Hands on testing experience.
- Understands agile methodologies and role of QA.
- Added advantage: knowhow in coding/scripting experience.
- Added advantage: Basic business process understanding in the sales and marketing area.
- Added advantage: Broad application, process and technical knowledge across several areas, built on past experiences and special trainings/education.