• To prepare test plans and test scripts for various testing activities (SIT / UAT / Load and Performance Test, Operation Readiness Test)
• To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
• To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
• To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the
schedule and the quality requirements.
• To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development Manager for project scheduling purposes.
• To investigate potential defects and discuss them with developers
• To log and report defects during the test execution phase
• To prioritize test requirements and organized test cases accordingly
• Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes
• Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces
• Good knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing
• Experience of testing using an automated test tool such as QA Run, Winrunner, VSTS, Loadrunner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience of testing of Web based, Windows based, SOA & Batch job applications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies i.e. ASP.NET, .NET Framework, SQL Server, C#/VB.NET will add advantages
• Fresh graduates or candidates without experience, but with good attitude and ability to learn quickly are encouraged to apply