Why Social Media? That’s because at DEX, we desire those with an undying passion to explore all things
social anytime, anywhere, anyhow.
As a Social Media Intern of DEX, you must first be able to:
- Understand the function of social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) as an owned media for
- Have a flair for developing engaging content across various social channels
- Collaborate with fellow team mates (Digital, Performance, PR, Events, Creative) in brainstorming for
social media content, campaigns and concepts
- An ability to empathize with social media communities offering support from the brand’s
- A knack for understanding numbers and translating it towards insights that are relevant to the
brand’s growth on social media.
Those with an understanding for application of social media measurement/listening/analysis tools to provide
reports and insights, while continuously searching and improving these metrics through new experimentations, testing and initiatives are highly recommended to apply.
- MUST be fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Interest in New Media Communications, Digital Marketing, Advertising, PR, OR related field
- MUST be fluent in English. It would be a plus point if you are literate in both Malay and Mandarin.
- Preference will be given to applicants who love to write, able to think out-of-the-box, willing to
learn, proactive, and able to work under pressure.
- Past experience in social media platforms such as (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
Instagram, and Pinterest is an added advantage, but not a must.
- Interest in photography/videography is a major plus.