IT Intern – Software Engineer
- Responsible for designing, programming and development of application program
- Perform logic design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting of the programs
- Support and maintenance for all related projects
- Work closely with team members to develop and test web or windows gaming application systems according to system design documentation
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Game Development or equivalent. Preference will be given to penultimate year students.
- Please take note that you will be involved in casino product.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good attitude, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Good to have:
o Knowledge in Web or Windows Gaming Application Development
o Knowledge in .NET C# in Web or Windows solution development
Interns with good performance during internship may be offered a permanent role to join us upon graduating.