Soundlife Hearing is on a mission to help bring the wonders of sound to those who need it most. We work extensively with a wide range of clients from children to senior citizens, students to professionals, and we pride ourselves in our service and dedication whenever anyone comes through our doors.
Our Core Values of Care, Responsible, and The Extra Mile guide how we act not just with our clients, but also with each other. SoundLIFE is an organization that strongly believes in respect and camaraderie among associates; that it feels like your family away from home.
If you are someone who is passionate about audiology as we are, we welcome you to join us!
About the job:
• Senior Audiologist post
• Medical subsidy which includes both dental and optical
• The ability to earn extra via the company sales commission scheme
• A multitasking vacancy that allows you to practice your audiology profession
• Constant learning and development opportunities as a result of Management’s belief in self-education
• Possible career growth in either clinical or management possibilities in ; time
• Based in Setia Alam, Shah Alam.
• Able to perform audiological services including audiometry test, impedance test, OAE test, Infant hearing screening tests, hearing aid trial, hearing aid verification (REM) / Validation and counseling of hearing impairment to customers
• Promote hearing aid sales and achieve company sales KPI.
• Support the operation and assist in the administration of the business
• Assist in marketing campaigns and activities
• Must possess a minimum bachelor’s degree in Audiology
• Have a minimum of 2 years of working experience as an Audiologist in the clinical field.
• Required language(s): The candidate must be able to converse well in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak in different Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
• Prior experience working in the field of customer service will be an added advantage
• Patient with a friendly disposition
• Have a strong passion for learning new technology/apps and having them applied daily to the business
• Independent but able to also understand the value of teamwork and when to work in a team
• Responsible with a strong belief in integrity and accountability towards work and attitude
• Well organized and able to work according to SOPs and policies